Proper candle care is important in order to maximize the burn of your candle and the enjoyment you receive by doing so. Here are a few helpful tips to ensure you get the most out of your WYO Candle Co. candles.
• Always keep your candles within line of sight when burning, away from flammable household items, and out of reach/disturbance of children and pets.
• Be sure to keep the melted wax pool free of debris and foreign items that may interact negatively with the melted wax and/or flame.
• Always trim your wick to approximately 1/4 inch from the candle surface prior to each burn. This helps keeps the flame at the appropriate level and will prolong the total burn life of the candle.
• Burn candles on a heat-resistant surface and away from open windows and drafty areas.
• Where possible, allow candles to burn between 3 to 4 hours each time for maximal scent dispersion and even burning, but no more than 4 hours.