Proper candle care is important in order to maximize the burn of your candle and the enjoyment you receive. Here are a few helpful tips to ensure you get the most out of your WYO Candle Co. candles.
• Always keep your candles within line of sight when burning, away from flammable household items, and out of reach/disturbance of children and pets.
• Be sure to keep the melted wax pool free of debris and foreign items that may interact negatively with the melted wax and/or flame.
• Always trim your wick to approximately 1/4 inch from the candle surface prior to each burn. This helps keeps the flame at the appropriate level and will prolong the total burn life of the candle (approximately 40 hours).
• Burn candles on a heat-resistant surface and away from open windows and drafty areas.
• Where possible, allow candles to burn between 3 to 4 hours each time for maximal scent dispersion and even burning, but no more than 4 hours.